Holiday Wheel

ProAma

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
The holiday wheel is my favorite thing and is the reason I am a triple elite member.

Reactions: KyleB10

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
The holiday wheel is a magical thing that appears once a year during the month of December :D
Basically everybody gets one free spin on the wheel per day and one spin for every product purchased until the wheel ends. You can win anything from elite points, decks or a "no reward" ( I get this one a lot). There are also five grand prizes which last year included a gopro, an instant card collection with 20 decks and a deck display, instant elite member status, tickets to Dan White's show, and 1-0n-1 training session where you favorite T11 member flies out to teach you magic/cardistry for a day.

Assuming they don't make massive changes to the contest, you can expect it to be pretty similar but with different grand prizes.

Oct 12, 2016
Utah
That sounds fantastic. Do we have any reason to believe this won't be happening this year?

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
That sounds fantastic. Do we have any reason to believe this won't be happening this year?
I'd be pretty surprised if it didn't happen. So far their only statement about their plans for the holidays is "big things coming soon."
We'll know for sure within the next couple days :D

Oct 12, 2016
Utah
I don't believe so. This will actually be my first year participating in the event so I'm very excited. If it does happen good luck to you!
I'm really stoked for the Holiday Wheel, if it is happening, and for whatever else that's in store for the holidays. Good luck to you as well!

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
hohohoho, I just saw the wheeel and the prizes this year...Dayuuum son! When's it starting! When can we spin? :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results