Holidays Coming Up

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Why is everybody is so rich? I told me parents I wanted The Paper Engine for christmas and they say if they have the money to spend 30 dollars on it. For your list I don't know because I don't own any of them:p

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Seriously...I probably won't get anything I need or ask for for Christmas...

Inferno Kaiser

Here's my list for you, and this is recommended from me and others I know.

Designing Miracles
Strong Magic
Card College
Split Spades
Approaching Magic
Inner Secrets to Magic

If you don't have any of those books then you need to rethink your stuff and get those instead. If you do magic just as a hobby then don't listen to me.

Mar 2, 2008
I debating right now mailbag or straight jacket.

Ill just warn you now, trilogy florishes are tough, nothing to begin with. I made that mistake.

Aug 31, 2007
Only buy clipshift if you realize that you will not be satisfied until 6 months into it XD.

Personally, I bought the dvd, I loved it, and then I felt jipped that I paid so much for one move, that I couldn't perform yet. Six months later, I had the move down, still noisy though. Now almost a year and a half later, I feel like I have mastered it to my desire. It was worth the 40 dollars just to hear David Williamson say "Show that to Charlie Fry" at magic live.

>See Magic Live 09 ;)

Here's my list for you, and this is recommended from me and others I know.

Designing Miracles
Strong Magic
Card College
Split Spades
Approaching Magic
Inner Secrets to Magic

If you don't have any of those books then you need to rethink your stuff and get those instead. If you do magic just as a hobby then don't listen to me.
I think any other "suggestions" would not compare to Sherlock's here.

The man speaks the truth!

All the best
-Chase

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results