Honest: Guardian Review

Sep 14, 2007
Thanks for the review. I saw the deck with the black color which is impressed me at first but since it is faded black that you mentioned and that's really disappointed me.

Sep 1, 2007
i agree 100% regular bikes feel better and the color was indeed faded. For those of you who have a camera at home and a guardian deck get your guardian deck and your camera,put the camera on the effect negative and take a picture of the box thats what i think the nest deck should be

Sep 1, 2007
when my friend bought the cards they actually made me laugh the color on the backs was faded as mentioned the feel was worse than regular bikes actually way worse the only thing good was the box, joker and ace and the rest looked and felt like CRAP

I like them. I just ordered another 6 decks not even 5 minutes ago. That way, I can have a few first-editions that are sealed...

But I like the faded look too. Kinda nice for a change, and gives it a different feel. I guess it's just personal preference...

Best.
Steve

Sep 2, 2007
I like them. I just ordered another 6 decks not even 5 minutes ago. That way, I can have a few first-editions that are sealed...

I might just have to get a first-edition, and hope it'll be worth a lot of money in the future.:D

There only 142 left - I can't wait to see the second editions, or even another type of deck, like the Anti-Guardians, which is also known as the ****** ******. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
I'd say just plain ignorant, but I'm in a good mood. The Patriots just scored a TD and then intercepted from San Diego not 2 minutes ago. So yea, I'm friggin pysched! :D

Go Pats!!

17-0 Pats. Looks like Belichick is up to his old magic tricks, or should I say camera tricks ... :D

On a side note, Yankees and Sox tied at 1, Schilling looks like he about to clump up.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 10, 2007
guardian backs,

I have opened one packet of guardians and the printing on the back's are out of square, i.e. the white border is wider at the top left + bott right,
on the face side all the court cards lean to one side,
Is this on all , or just a bad pack, anyone else notice......
Still find they handle o.k.

john.

Aug 30, 2007
I'm calling it now. New England. All the way. Now I can prove that I called it. Unless they lose. Then, I'm going to edit this post.

I'm off topic. I think Raiker's gonna try to ban me now.

Dana

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Dana, make us a Sports topic. By the way, I picked Houston over Indy. I have no idea, I just have a gut feeling. If they win, I want a member of the T11 crew to do something to publicly recognize me.
Thanks for throwing us all off-topic Dana.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results