House Of Playing Cards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AWDesgin, Jun 6, 2012.

1. How many of you have heard of the House Of Playing Cards? It's powered by the Blue Crown and is really nifty if you are trying to get your design produced.

http://houseofplayingcards.com/

~a. wolberg

2. I think its a great idea. I also think the cards are overpriced. They are nice, and alot of work goes into them, I think they need to come down a bit since most of us buy more than a few at a time. There are plenty of custom cards out there for 5 bucks. Some of the pricing from magic companies are getting too high for me.

3. This has been the chant of magicians for generations. . .

I love the gear design back, mainly because I do a lot of Steampunk stuff but at nearly $10.00 total cost I have to say no. . . it's far outside my budget in particular but I can only assume it is outside that of the typical consumer that would be drawn to such designs vs. most in my age group that are happy with a Rider Deck. . .

4. I do agree that the prices are abnormally high, but the simplicity of the Noc Deck intrigues me.

-Zach

5. They aren't really that over priced when you compare them to other decks. $7 for a deck of cards that is a custom deck is the regular price. Well, betweem $5-$7 anyway. Custom decks are always going to be more expensive than the normal Bikes or Bee's, thats it really.

Simon_Magic