How are YOUR Wynns?

Aug 31, 2007
Well since my Wynns havent came yet i just thought i would start a thread about your status of your Wynns since most of you have gotten yours already. Here is what i want to know
- When did you get yours?
- How many decks of Wynns have you went through so far?
- Do they feel any different?
- Are they dirty? (do they have like little brown dots on the edges)
- Are yours still stiff?
- How long did it take to break in and how did you break them in?
Feel free to post anything about them
Thanks,
-Garrett

Nov 17, 2007
I got mine yesterday. I haven't even gone through my first deck. The finish is different and they have a very good stock. They are not dirty. Mine are still stiff and I haven't broken them in yet. The only things I don't like about them is the jumbo index, the aces have 4 jumbo pips, the faro is a bit off, and that mine were insanely warped. I know it isn't anyone's fault that the cards were warped but still. I can't even use them since they are warped so much. Oh well. I got a brick so I have many more to try out. =)

Nov 12, 2007
i cant stand it when cards get "broken in" really quickly, because that usually means they are easier to warp...

i like cards that stay stiff for days

well i tried ordering a few packs of wynns but my moms credit card got declined, i am so mad, but as garett94 said i would also like how the wynns are for when i actually do get them, so far they sound pretty good, except for the warped parts.

Nov 19, 2007
At first when i got them i thought "nothing special, just brand new bees" as i spent more time and played with them, i noticed that they are far better in quality than a lot of other cards. i love them.

- When did you get yours?
- How many decks of Wynns have you went through so far?
- Do they feel any different?
- Are they dirty? (do they have like little brown dots on the edges)
- Are yours still stiff?
- How long did it take to break in and how did you break them in?

I got mine friday, I've been through .2 and they feel magnificent! There are NO dirt on the edges thank goodness, and they are loads of stiffness. It took me a half hour to really feel how great they are. =) Hope I helped! Wynns are pretty as well.

Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm, Sweden
I got my cards today! :) They are really nice cards imo with a nice finish and stock. .. The only thing that bothered me was that the celophane only was intact on 1 of my 4 decks... kinda sucks ;p

did anyone else get their deck with messed up celophane?

Marb

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
i got mine today and they are amazing i have no idea what all these bads reviews are the obviously don't know how to break in a deck.

my cellophane was fine. i just need to make a trick up using the window at the back of the box

Sep 8, 2007
wynns came in today, dont fan very well (meh!), stock is very stiff, darker shade of brown than i thought, hold nicely together. overall a fairly nice deck in my opinion, i will be looking forward to the red and blue wynn decks :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results