How can I convert this so it is more magic related?

My website ( www.stevenlevitt.co.uk ) at the moment is magic and performing arts. I want to base the website more on my magic though.

I will change the photos, and the videos so they are related to magic. But I am stuck on the text, like the About, Magician, and Performing Arts page. I do want to mention about my performing arts and how well I have done etc... But not in so much detail.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Nov 28, 2007
D.C. Area
for ABOUT talk what you like about magic. Magician, talk what its like to be a magician, Performing Arts, talk why performing the art of magic is important to you and everyone else.

If you want future customers for your magic know about your performing arts career...Base the entire site around magic. Then when you are finished, in the "About Steven" or similar page, write in 2 paragraphs about how you have also worked in the performing arts and what you have done.

If you want the site to also get you bookings for the performing arts...Make an "About Jordan's acting" or similar page, an "About Jordan's Magic" or similar page, and then the normal Contact, etc pages.

Hope the advice helps ya,
~David Rysin

If you want future customers for your magic know about your performing arts career...Base the entire site around magic. Then when you are finished, in the "About Steven" or similar page, write in 2 paragraphs about how you have also worked in the performing arts and what you have done.

If you want the site to also get you bookings for the performing arts...Make an "About Jordan's acting" or similar page, an "About Jordan's Magic" or similar page, and then the normal Contact, etc pages.

~David Rysin

Exactly as that David has said, smart guy ;).

If you also wanted to make a small profile chuck it up on my site www.themagicreview.com only been opened for a day or so, but getting a bunch of hits, without being advertised at all really. Would be happy for you to link your website/email etc

matt@themagicreview.com

Send me an email :)

~David Rysin

Thank you for your reply, every little help is a great help :)

I am not interesting in getting bookings for my performing arts, I just want to talk about it to show I am experienced, and have been performing for quite some time.

I guess I need to remove the Performing Arts page, but save the text and edit it and place it in the About page.

Thanks!

Exactly as that David has said, smart guy ;).

If you also wanted to make a small profile chuck it up on my site www.themagicreview.com only been opened for a day or so, but getting a bunch of hits, without being advertised at all really. Would be happy for you to link your website/email etc

matt@themagicreview.com

Send me an email :)

Make a small profile? What do you mean exactly? Thanks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results