How ironic.. (Help me choose b0ss)

Seize the Night? Or be a Templar? (Cringe)

• Carpe Noctem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 3, 2017
Good morning you beautiful pieces of art. I am here in the Theory11 forums trying to help me decide between the Carpe Noctem and the Knights playing cards.

Which is made by Ellusionist. (Dont kick me out devs im desperate) Help me b0ss, how's the handling on both decks? What is the advantage of getting the other one instead of that one? Is there even an advantage? What is life?

Thanks b0ss.

Feb 1, 2017
Knights are a thinner paper so they supposedly feel a little more broken in upon opening. They come in a special order so that if you do a faro it arranges them in Mnemonica stack. It comes with identical jokers which the Carpe Noctem does not. Knights are marked, but it only tells value, not suit.

Knights are better, but honestly whichever design you like better is the better deck. Because handling is whatever. If you get good enough, any deck works just fine. And you could just put a deck in stack yourself lol. The marking system on Knights can be useful for some tricks I guess. You don't really need it though.

Apr 3, 2017
My thanks for replying, man! What i love about the carpe noctem is its special gaff card and a free tutorial for the different routines you can do with it. I also love how they thought of the concept and how they look would look good in the dark. The stock though, eughhhhhhhajwnekfofhbe not so much. I love the marking system on the knights and the design overall, but what i despise is how they chose the colour for the hearts and diamonds that more eeugghhhhhhsssshwiw. Anyways i hope i didn't force you on this, and thank you for your opinion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results