How long do Brown Wynn's last...

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
a lot of factors contribute to their longevity... humidity, frequency of use, dry or sweaty hands.. it all depends.. that goes for all cards...

ultimately, you're asking "how many licks does it take..."

No right answer bro

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
I believe that it is easier and more useful to tell him how long they last compared to some other deck. "Bicycles lasted two weeks for me, and Wynns lasted three weeks" for example. I haven't really used Wynns, so I can't tell.

Deryn

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2007
Tampa Bay, FL
www.instagram.com
me, personally, a deck of bicycles can last me anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. My hands aren't overly moist and the humidity here is fairly low. Now when I travel out of town to, say, New Orleans.. a deck of cards is lucky to last 3 hours outside. If you're looking for a set amount of days, you won't find it... someone can't just say "2 weeks exactly"

Mar 12, 2008
me, personally, a deck of bicycles can last me anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. My hands aren't overly moist and the humidity here is fairly low. Now when I travel out of town to, say, New Orleans.. a deck of cards is lucky to last 3 hours outside. If you're looking for a set amount of days, you won't find it... someone can't just say "2 weeks exactly"

ok look if your going to find an error in all I say and help me at all, then just dont post please.

Sep 1, 2007

Jeez...

For me, they last about one month (wynns). Normal bikes would last two weeks.

as easy as that :p

Mar 12, 2008
I believe that it is easier and more useful to tell him how long they last compared to some other deck. "Bicycles lasted two weeks for me, and Wynns lasted three weeks" for example. I haven't really used Wynns, so I can't tell.
Jeez...

For me, they last about one month (wynns). Normal bikes would last two weeks.

as easy as that :p
thank god.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results