How long is YOUR practice session?

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
hey guys i just wanted to know:
on a straight session, how long do you practice?

i practice (my normal session starts at 8:30 pm ,or around, until like 2 in the morning, because i am to busy during the day, but if my parents catch me.... omg dont want to think about that) so from 8:30 to 2:00 am or maybe 1 am, depending on how tired i am....

so how long are your session?

I have no set time but I practice hours a day. If I have a deck of cards and am alone (as to not let them see my sleight if I mess up since i'm practising) I'll at least fiddle with the cards. I always practice an hour or two before bed.
Just to throw this out there since its in the general topic I'm practising the pass right now.

~PaCo

Sep 1, 2007
I have a deck of cards all day with me. When I get home, I usually do whatever work I need to get done and I start to seriously sit down and practice in front of a mirror at about 5 PM. I usually go until 11 or 11:30. I obviously break to eat and utilize my restroom facilities. I go through all of my routines a few times, then I work on new sleights and tricks, then I practice flourishes for a while.

Then I sleep.

I also don't have a set time. However, I tend to practice a lot at night. Just because it's quiet peaceful and I can focus on one thing. Instead of during the day when I have school, friends, and athletics. Instead, I can completely concentrate at night.

But generally, I always have a deck on me.

Michael

I really don't have a set time limit for practicing, I just do it when I can. And when I do, it's usually only for like 10 minutes. I get my real practice on spectators, so it's pretty cool. I usually have a deck of cards in my hand about 90% of the time, but i'm just flourishing, not practicing magic.

Anthony Bass

Feb 8, 2008
For me the real question is how long my non-practicing sessions are, to which the answer is about an hour, give or take 30 minutes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results