How many decks do you have ... ?

Jul 13, 2009
Edmonton, Canada
It seems that most cardicians, including me, are crazy about cards. We buy every type of cards we see. So I'm just curious, how many decks do you have at this very moment , whether you use it or not .... ?

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I can get a better count at home, but somewhere around 60 total.

About 10 of those are in my circle of 'use' right now. (a few practice decks that are almost spare cards, a few performance ready, and some I recently opened to break in and use.)

I also have a few boxes of just extra cards, probably 5 decks worth of cards that I can't bring myself to throw away.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
Mr. Ection, damn right! cost-co has the best prices, ever. It's $12 per brick of Bikes. That's a dollar a deck. Bikes are awesome cards. Sure they're not those Tally-Ho decks that all the "cool" people use :D but they're great.

At the price of $1 a deck, I usually just leave my deck with my audience after a show, if I'm doing a show. If it's just walkaround, I keep the deck. But if it's something special like a party, I give it to them.

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
All my decks apart from 3 are tally hos, bought 2 bricks of tally hos after I got my money from my first gig, about 30 decks, 15 unopened, I have 2 decks that I take cards out of and put it in my performence deck for angle zero or some kind of torn and restored

I have about 50-60, More than half unopened. I also don't see points in having hundreds of cards. I only have this many because I have no magic access (aside from expensive internet shipping) around me in the least. So when I visit the states I stock up then

Edit:Actually just checked today, I have 56 unopened decks and about 30 opened

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a very old deck for angle zero is the only thing i can do with does cards and i dont need to rip my good decks i like to keep them with all the cards, i have another one only to make guimicks and other two that are istill complete and in one piece, plus a guardians i will never rip that one to make guimicks because here in brasil is hard to find them

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results