How many Elite points are you sitting on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
This is always a fun topic, especially this time of year where the points could go from zero to hero at a perfect moment.

So, how many points are you sitting in RIGHT NOW?

And what are you saving up for?

Discounts? Decks? Skype Sessions? Or just going to sit on them?

Nov 10, 2014
170, because I didn't even know about them before the holiday wheel started. I think I'm going to save them for a few cool looking 99 cent effects on the wire.

SteveF

Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
Is that even possible? I thought once one gets to 10k overall points then you can not go beyond that or even get any more points even if u use them
I think 10k is the the threshold to become an elite member. I've never had a cap on how many I can accumulate so far.

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
43,210 points. Saving just in case something really rare/expensive appears in the archive.
That is crazy! I have 675 points right now. I'm hoping to get at least a little over 1,000 more points so that I can finally become an elite member.

Jul 1, 2014
I got 50 points on my first day and then moving on to no rewards for the next 2 days. I'm not a lucky guy so far

Fox13

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2014
199... just bought White Monarchs from the archive this week-end after getting enough through the wheel...
oh! wait! here's another 500 from today spin! woo hoo!

Alex Hancock

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
London, UK.
I've got 4750. There are quite a few things in the Archive that I would like. Ideally pack of Players, or maybe one of the sheets. I place quite a few orders but I guess I'm a below average luck person when it comes to the holiday wheel.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I have about 2005 at the moment, but around 6K overall for lifetime points. I won like 2-3 contests (ironically, they were ALL random guess contests), submitted 'Oni Cut', and did a metric ton of reviews and bought some things & tutorials here and there.

I bought too many two-handed tutorials with the Elite Points when I had them back earlier in the year before I realized that, because of my left hand continually breaking and my left thumb being in class start
pain, I couldn't do two-handed cardistry. Which sucks because now I'm trying to save up for the cardistry Skype session because I need some help for 3 flourishes I'm trying to construct and make tutorials for. I feel 'Oni Cut' was a success and I think I have a knack for making knacky moves.

And I need help from the man himself.

I've got 4750. There are quite a few things in the Archive that I would like. Ideally pack of Players, or maybe one of the sheets. I place quite a few orders but I guess I'm a below average luck person when it comes to the holiday wheel.

Not to take away from the goodness that is 'free points can = free deck', but Players are rather cheap on the secondary market. Keep your points for the things EBay can't wield like the Skype sessions or signed things whenever they pop up. You'll be glad you did.

As far as the wheel goes. Just keep on keep on. Keep spinning for the rest of the month, something will work out

Reactions: Khaleel Olaiky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results