How to make I.D.

Mem

Dec 23, 2016
I saw a lot of pages how to make invisible deck without using any roughing spray. But just to be sure can i really petroluem jelly or womans hairspray?

Mem

Dec 23, 2016
If this thread is not okay. You can shut this down. But i hope someonce can help me

Jun 13, 2013
So, a lot of magicians have been making satire exposure videos and posting them on YouTube due to the ridiculous amount of kids revealing how tricks are done. Colloquially, we now refer to this kind of satire as "trolling". Anyways, the best way to answer your question is to ask yourself a critically thinking question: "does this make sense?" If petroleum jelly and hairspray sound far fetched... then it probably is. Another question to ask yourself is, "what affect will this substance have on my cards?"

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Actually....

Hairspray and petroleum jelly might actually work. For the hairspray you want Aqua Net aerosol can preferably the aqua or purple can. The stuff in a pump bottle doesn't work. The petroleum jelly would have to be put on very thinly and let dry. You can also use Chapstick or Burt's Bees applied very thinly. A glue stick applied thinly and let dry would work too. However, none of those are optimal. They are pretty much a back-up in case you have a show and forgot your deck and need to make one from stuff you can buy at Wal Mart or Target.

I'll send you a PM with what I use.

Reactions: Mem

Mem

Dec 23, 2016
Actually....

Hairspray and petroleum jelly might actually work. For the hairspray you want Aqua Net aerosol can preferably the aqua or purple can. The stuff in a pump bottle doesn't work. The petroleum jelly would have to be put on very thinly and let dry. You can also use Chapstick or Burt's Bees applied very thinly. A glue stick applied thinly and let dry would work too. However, none of those are optimal. They are pretty much a back-up in case you have a show and forgot your deck and need to make one from stuff you can buy at Wal Mart or Target.

I'll send you a PM with what I use.
Thank you so much sir. I will be waiting on your message :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results