How to properly wash Monarch shirt?

Jan 22, 2012
Hello guys,

I just got the Monarch shirt from Theory11 (it's amazing!) and I was wondering if you air dry the shirt like it says on the Artisan shirt page. Thanks

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hello guys,

I just got the Monarch shirt from Theory11 (it's amazing!) and I was wondering if you air dry the shirt like it says on the Artisan shirt page. Thanks

Hey ArmanMagic!

Like the foil on the Artisan shirt, the foil on the Monarch shirt is sensitive to heat, so we highly recommend washing the shirt inside out in cold water. Most importantly, avoid heat in the dryer to make sure the gold foil maintains its shine for a long time. Air drying is the safest bet.

If you have any other questions, feel free to hit me up at support@theory11.com.

Have an awesome week, and enjoy the t-shirt!

// L

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Air drying is DEFINITELY the safest way to go for these shirts. Because they have such detailed gold foil on the design, the foil can begin to come off if exposed to high heat - like in a dryer. So to make sure they last a long time, as Lyle mentioned, we recommend washing them inside out and allowing them to Air Dry without any high heat.

Jan 22, 2012
Also should I do the same with the Rebel shirt or is it ok because there isn't gold foiling on it?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results