How to take good care of my new coins

Aug 4, 2010
City of Lost Angels
I was lucky enough to get some of Jamie Schoolcrafts DeanSet and 3FM & 3CM. Since I am still new and training I was hoping for guidance on how to carry them around once I get good enough to use them in front of people and not the mirrors. I figure I should start practicing that now.

Also if anyone knows a good coin magician in LA that is willing to do some personal lessons I would appreciate a PM. I already have bobo's book but I would like some eyes and I work better with the whole talking through something.

Thank you t11 family.

roger

Aug 4, 2010
City of Lost Angels
Sorry I was more asking about for walking around and performing and didn't think of it. I did get the repair and no polishing lecture as well as great service. I used to have a cheaper trick thar I carried around in my watch pocket but no more watch pockets and I don't want to scuff the coins with my keys or cellphone all the time. Where is my bagnof holding when I need it.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
Sorry I was more asking about for walking around and performing and didn't think of it. I did get the repair and no polishing lecture as well as great service. I used to have a cheaper trick thar I carried around in my watch pocket but no more watch pockets and I don't want to scuff the coins with my keys or cellphone all the time. Where is my bagnof holding when I need it.

you're right , especially with top quality gimmick !

Nov 3, 2009
grab a small coin purse put coins in there, put purse in pocket. :D or if you wear jeans, there's that teeny 5th pocket on the right hand side. or if you wear slacks, most will have a coin pocket inside the right hand pocket.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results