I am very disappointed with what T11 is allowing in the media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Recently I have been going through the media section and there are a lot of cool videos. However, this does not make up for the fact that a whole bunch of the videos in the media section are highly offensive. They showcase explicit use of the F-word, and other curse words. They also contain offensive visual material.

Theory 11 team, I understand that you guys are really busy, but please address this problem. Understand that there are children using this website. And people like me who do not wish to have their lives polluted with unnecessaryry things.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Recently I have been going through the media section and there are a lot of cool videos. However, this does not make up for the fact that a whole bunch of the videos in the media section are highly offensive. They showcase explicit use of the F-word, and other curse words. They also contain offensive visual material.

Theory 11 team, I understand that you guys are really busy, but please address this problem. Understand that there are children using this website. And people like me who do not wish to have their lives polluted with unnecessaryry things.

Hey Elok,

If you see something like this, be sure to let our support team know at theory11.com/support. Videos like this violate the theory11 media submission guidelines. They may have simply slipped through the cracks without our review team catching the offensive material. Let us know and we will take a look.

// L

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com

Hi Elok,

Please contact the support team with any examples you find and they will promptly address the issue. We take this very seriously.

Thank you!

Reactions: Gabriel Z. and Elok

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
I can't remember ever seeing/hearing anything like what you described in the media section. Now I'm curious what slipped through and how. :eek: For the record, that is unheard of as far as I know.

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
I have hit around six videos that I remember (I need to find them again to report them) that contain uncensored use of the F word. A few that have obscene gestures, and one of the first expose's had an offensive reference to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results