I found the one way backs!

Sep 2, 2007
Hey everyone1 IO found the one way backs on the guardians and I was wondering if I'd be able to pist them? (They are the second most subtle one ways I've ever seen. After the tally circle back)

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
actually i found that the spikes coming off of the center circle are different on the right than the left...or is it the left from the right....what ever you get the point!

Sep 1, 2007
austria
i really don't know why everyone is talking about the slight off-center back design, there's a much easier way to see the one-way backdesign:
take a guardian, look at the back, the upper left and lower right corner. in every corner there's a square with a circle in the middle that looks kind of a screw, and below one of those screws there's a grey square, and there isn't below the other one.

Sep 2, 2007
Actually, this is not a mis-print (the boarder coming off a bit) But that is another way. my way is much better and will work when the re-print them.

Sep 2, 2007
All you have to do is dribble them slowly while you are looking at the backings, and the design flaw becomes obvious.

I thought the one way backs were done on purpose. Anyway, if it is a flaw, it'll probably be fixed in the second editions.

Cheers,
JTM

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Yes, this was an intentional design choice, as the VERY subtle one-way opens up a world of effect possibilities. It's one of the most subtle one-ways I've seen to date. Regarding the width of the borders-- that varies from deck to deck depending on the alignment of the sheet on the USPCC presses.

Sep 2, 2007
This is the second most subtle I've seen. It's to the left of the guardians. One is morelike a box than the other.

Sep 1, 2007
I thought the one way on Guardians was very obvious when I looked for it, but you'd never notice if you didn't know it was there.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results