I have something that I don't know what to do with

Hello t11,

A few years ago my parents went on vacation in another country without me and when they came back they brought me *something* from a magic... place. I tried to find out what can I do with these, but I had no luck. Can you guys tell me what are these for? I kind of guess what can be done with them, but I can't think of an actual trick.

rh1vtz.jpg

May 18, 2008
Hey there!

While I'm not sure who created it (or where it's written), it's an effect that I first came across in a magic kit when I was about 9. If I recall, you have the blank card on the face of the three diagonal cut cards, spreading them to show all blank. Then when you hold it up to yourself, you remove the blank card and replace it with the full face card, turning over the packet and then showing all of them having "transformed" into face cards. Then as a finally, you take off the king, and replace it with an ace. Then you show all of the cards having turned to aces (being careful not to spread the face cards).

That's how I've seen it done in magic shops and magic kits.

(Hope this doesn't count as exposure!)

Hope that helps!
-Chris

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Wow popchris...I'm impressed someone here knew what routine those were for because I wasn't sure myself. I could think of effects to create with them like flapper card gimmicks and such but wasn't sure how all of the cards were utilized together.

micheal123

Banned
Jul 25, 2012
I have something that I do not know what to do with this thing. I need somebody, who can tell me about that. Some years ago, I am searching about this thing, that what I should do….

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results