I invented a cool trick

Okay guys it is obvious that you have not done your research on these effects.
A quick search on whackyourpedia would have shown to you the The Great Whoredini came up with these effects back in the 1800's. He turned a lot of tricks back then but you could only get them through Ebay.
So next time please just do a little research you might enjoy it.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Okay guys it is obvious that you have not done your research on these effects.
A quick search on whackyourpedia would have shown to you the The Great Whoredini came up with these effects back in the 1800's. He turned a lot of tricks back then but you could only get them through Ebay.
So next time please just do a little research you might enjoy it.

Im offended that you would even think I have not done the research necessary before contemplating releasing such an amazing concept to the magic community...

Whackyourpedia is actually misinformed on the details... it was not Whoredini, but infact Whoredinis Pimps. Whoredini took the credit as the Pimp didn't want to be in the spotlight, and Whoredini being the Pimps only friend and employee... he allowed her to be the one known.

How do I know this... well because I seeked permission from Whoredini, and in the process found out.

How did I know where to contact Whoredini... well that's a pretty long story, but basically...
My friends aunties mum knows a man who caught elephantitus from a lady working as a toenail cleaner... on holiday he had his toenails cleaned by this lady, and she sneezed in his mouth... as a sorry she took him out to lunch at the poshest hut of them all, very expensive at 2 bowls of water and a disease free cattle head... anyway, he formed a relationship with her and then her ex returned from traveling to distant lands... at first he was mad and jelous, but he became friends... he bid farewell to the couple and traveled to the rainforest where he took up as resident witch doctor... one day a man came seeking his help as the man thought he was cursed, they become VERY close and ended up being lovers... they traveled to meet this mans parents, and his parents friends cousins bang buddy had a left testicle removed by a nurse named nancy, who treated a lady named sally... her mums mums mums mums mums dads uncles kid got stung by a wasp that had traveled from far far away... the wasp was actually one of many that an old man used to keep as pets... this old man was a retired pimp, and he knew many prostitutes....
one who had a strange customer who wanted this lady to have sexual intercorse with him using a cactus... well this man had a friend who was a necrophiliac, and he supplied people with bodies to do with as they please...
thr pimp who invented the effects was a customer, and he bought himself a sexdoll so to speak, from this necro...
Now how do I know all this, well it's simple, the dead body the pimp bought was actally a part of a secret society of psychics, and this one in particular was the hsband of the head of this society...
And so I accidently came across a descendant of this lady, and she could sense what I was searching for and so helped me...
Anyway, we ended up doing a seance and I asked for permission and it was granted.

I have credited him as the first to come across a similar method, though the methods are not identical...

For his you also needed some whale fat, 4 kg of ear wax, and 4 nipples that have come from a conjoined twin.

So as yo can see mine is more workable.

I hope I have put your mind at ease... ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results