I perform with regular Bicycle cards - Am I missing out?

Jul 2, 2008
singapore
If u got a deck of smoke and mirrors u wouldnt want to touch normal bikes ever again if u had the money. at least thats what i thought :) the difference in the quality is obvious when u handle the smoke and mirrors ...

Check out E's Masters deck, Vintage 1800 and Ghosts are the only custom cards I still use. Masters for having IDENTICAL JOKERS (!!!!) and good quality, consistant thickness and stock unlike the normal bikes, especially these days.

Ghosts and 1800's for presentations.

I'd love Split Spades and handled them once and they are amazing, but the problem is I feel I'm doing magic with a David Blaine deck, I want either a "public" deck or my own deck ( >__< ) ...

I tried red/blue wynns and although they live longer, they simply don't fan.

Tallys are great if you can get them for a good price, my preferred deck, with exception of having the worst jokers on the planet.

Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive used regular red or blue for all my years practicing and performing professionally.
They look ungimmicked... if you have a gimmick, and there standard so thats cool.
ONLY just recently ive made a switch over to using centronians when i perform at Pvt parties because they look Sexxxaaaa in my custom clip lol, but for practice always regular bikes and for just casual performances regular.

Jul 2, 2008
singapore
interestingly i have never had people question my custom decks when i used various custom decks (eg. split spades lions, smoke and mirrors) they just enhance your performance in my opinion as i got several remarks on how cool the cards were before :)

Nov 30, 2007
I collect the custom deck but perform with Bikes. I perform with Bikes because almost everyone knows them and are familiar with them. They also might believe that custom cards could be more easily gaffed (even though Bikes can be just as tricked out / gaffed).

Sep 1, 2007
I've never honestly been a huge fan of custom decks, but as far as Bikes go, I think it's worth it to upgrade to Arrco's or Tally-Ho's. They don't arouse suspicion and they feel much better.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results