I smell something fishy

Jul 5, 2010
BEHIND YOU
I noticed (as most of us did) that on the SMOKE&MIRRORSv5 page there are 22 reviews! Now if you look at the date one them... Well some of them are from 2008. I think that they moved all of the reviews from v4 to v5. And if you look on the "Playing Cards" page, SMOKE&MIRRORSv4 is gone.

I could be completely wrong but that's what I think.

Nov 7, 2010
I saw a post where they said that the finish and stock was exactly the same, so aside from aesthetics and the box the reviews should be reliable for v5's

Jun 10, 2010
I noticed (as most of us did) that on the SMOKE&MIRRORSv5 page there are 22 reviews! Now if you look at the date one them... Well some of them are from 2008. I think that they moved all of the reviews from v4 to v5. And if you look on the "Playing Cards" page, SMOKE&MIRRORSv4 is gone.

I could be completely wrong but that's what I think.

Why would they keep S&M v4s up when those are sold out and v5s are in stock? And they've moved all the reviews over for all the cards...

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The S&Mv5 share the same product page that the four editions before it occupied. If we created a new product page with each reprinting of a deck, we'd have about 10 pages for the Guardians and two in the past four weeks for the Sentinels. I don't believe that is efficient. The product reviews you see for the Smoke & Mirrors are for all editions, not just the latest printing.

The S&Mv5 share the same product page that the four editions before it occupied. If we created a new product page with each reprinting of a deck, we'd have about 10 pages for the Guardians and two in the past four weeks for the Sentinels. I don't believe that is efficient. The product reviews you see for the Smoke & Mirrors are for all editions, not just the latest printing.

Are newer reviews of more current editions ranked higher than older ones?

J.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results