I will be performing to a very posh audience on Sunday.

I have a private booking on Sunday to perform magic to a very posh house, and I am pretty sure the guests are going to be quite well off and very well educated.

I will obviously be dressing the part and astonishing my audience as normal, and will be handing out my business cards. I have also got my own private photographer with me to take some snaps of me in action.

I am just 'paranoid' and just making sure everything goes right! - I have a few more days to think, my magic is up to scratch, and my performance is fine. I am just thinking of last minute checks which I may need to check just in case!

Any things I should think of? Or anything I may of forgotten?

Whatever you do... just don't mess up. Ha.

I'd probably bring some breath mints and a small bottle of cologne. Those always seem to be the few things I wish I had more of at every performance. I find that scent plays a strong role in first impressions. I typically get a free meal at every gig I work, so it's always good to freshen up before hitting the tables again. They'll never admit it, but girls appreciate a little bodyspray as well. Other than that, if your magic's good to go, just have confidence in that and have fun.

And don't mess up.

RS.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results