I won Prize #8!

Sep 2, 2007
I'm trying to figure out who to choose...... I love so many of the different things everyone does..... who would you guys choose?
I would probably use a random number generator to differentiate and, ultimately, choose the theory11 artist with whom I would partake in the one hour Jam Session.

All kidding aside, if I had to choose, I would base my decision on the facet of magic that intrigues me the most-- do I prefer Coin Magic, Card Magic, or do I prefer Cardistry and Flourishing. Moreover, do I hope to spark an interest in recording, editing, and producing magic videos-- thus, I may choose Dana Hocking, theory11's Director of Production. It all depends on your tastes and preferences.

If you'd like for information on the theory11 artists, you can check out their artist profiles.

Cheers,
JTM

Oct 8, 2007
Congratulations!

i know it's a 1-on-1 session but maybe you can request them to take turns talking to you? Just an idea. Who knows? They might just do that. They are nice guys after all. :D If that's not allowed then..... you have a very tough choice ahead of you. :p

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Personally, I would choose Aaron, however, it would be incredible to be able to talk with ANY of the theory11 artists.

Congratulations on winning such a great prize!

In my opinion I would choose One of the Bucks or Daniel Madison. They seem like such interesting individuals. Madison being an ex-card cheat and now being an incredible cardist. And Dan and Dave each have such incredible skills it would be an honor to have the privilage to talk with any of the artists. Good luck with your decision!
Michael

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Just a quick question to would the artists be able to teach you any of their effects or anything like that?

Just wondering,
Michael

If you have questions about an effect of theirs you already have, I'm sure they would help you out. However, I don't think they would teach you their signature effects. For example, don't start talking to Wayne and then out of the blue ask him how to do Control. That's a big no no.

Anyways, like JTM said, it's all about what you like to perform. Personally, I would go with Wayne because he's interested in the same type of magic as I am, and I feel comfortable talking with him. If you like knuckle busting card magic, I'd go with Aaron. If you flourish and do some simple card stuff, the Bucks are great, as well as Daniel. Chris would be good for coins and cards combined. Maybe talk to Dana and Wayne at the same time. That would be cool. I mean, they practically live with each other. Now sure what you could talk to Dan or JB about, as I don't know as much about them, but I'm sure you'll make the right choice.

//David.Misner::

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Either Mr. Asher or Mr. Fisher for me. This would be real tough decision for you to make, but whatever it will be, I'm sure you'll enjoy it like crazy.

Dec 8, 2007
me and my friend orderd 12 decks but they didnt come and we got our money back but i missed out on the contest.

by the way i would choose chris kenner or lee asherbut i allready met lee asher so probally chris

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
me and my friend orderd 12 decks but they didnt come and we got our money back but i missed out on the contest.

by the way i would choose chris kenner or lee asherbut i allready met lee asher so probally chris

I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm pretty sure that there will be other contests in the future.

I would pick either Daniel Madison or Chris Kenner.

Shane

Aug 31, 2007
Hey guys. I just wanted to tell you that I've finally decided to have the 1on1 session with.............. Wayne! Thank you guys so much for your suggestions and comments and I'll tell you how it goes!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results