Ideas list no. 2

Oct 16, 2007
these are more of my concepts,from my magic book(a compsition book i write magic stuff in)

flow-suppose your in the mall or park or even in school at the water fountian.u reach out your hand and concentrate and the flow of water shooting up the air cuts off in the middle.u release and it flows full fledge again

swing-suppose your at the park and some hot girl is swinging when she is swinging is in the air u reach your hand out and the swing just stops in the air like really far up

icard-someone picks a card and then one of the songs on thier ipod is "your card is the whatever of whatever " in my vioce.

wrist twist-u stick your arm out,short sleeve.it really is your arm.u grab your wrist with the other and hand and slowly your hand turns all the way around to its original position without your armsmoving or twisting ..u remove your hand to find that its like it was in the begining

king of hearts-the spec "picks" a king and then u pull out a pocket knife and stab the king right through his heart.fake blood comes out.on the other end a card heart is pierced by the knife.requires a story.

theater trick-u get someones big bag of popcorn,cover it with a jacket ,and it turns to regular corn.u then cover it again and it turns to a corn on the cob.

wayyyy more left.tell me if u want to here them

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results