Identity - Daniel Madison

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Only $27 for all those effects in a PDF, I think that's a pretty good deal. I think T11 should sell this because I'm having problem with D+M effects being released and then getting unlimited fast on his website. When I was going to get Lethal it's all gone, when Breach came out I wanted to get it, but then just the next week it was no more. I noticed D+M always does this on his site. His effects would release then vanish on his "shop" page. Right now on the page is his One and Two notes and the upcoming Three notes; the blood marking system, Identity pdf, rebel download, and D+M's ebay gear.

It's a good way to make sure his effects are slowly seeded into the magic world, and make it so the effects are somewhat still "rare." At least, this is what I assume.

-ThrallMind

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
It's a good way to make sure his effects are slowly seeded into the magic world, and make it so the effects are somewhat still "rare." At least, this is what I assume.

-ThrallMind

I agree and for those of you who don't have it, you better get it fast. It does say on the page that Identity will only be out for a limited time.

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
I got it, this got me back into magic, I LOVE IT, I use, CUT all the time, i would do more stuff but i have been to lazy to make the gimmicks, but i wll soon. does anyone know if "the magic apple" has these notes in stoor?

Apr 7, 2008
I purchased ID and Blood the other day. Until I did, I hadn't thought much about using gimmicked or marked decks--mostly because I think the general methods are now fairly familiar to mainstream audiences and they can be the ultimate example of ending 'dirty'. I really enjoyed both pdfs. Identity in particular had many interesting ideas about the use of gimmicks and psychological forces, and I admired his efforts and his ingenuity. I will certainly try at least a few of the things he suggested, if only to see how they work 'off the page' in practical terms. I also felt that the reader was getting great value for their money considering the number of effects that were included.

I have to agree with everyone else who mentioned it though--he does not in any way disguise or conceal the fact that virtually all of these tricks use gimmicks of one kind or another. I certainly never felt that the descriptions of the effects were misleading. From the audience's point of view, his descriptions are 100% correct--and then he's quick to indicate whether or not a gimmick or stacked deck or other such method is required. I find it hard to believe that someone could read the page describing the pdf and think otherwise.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Is there anyway to get the effect deck9? I dont have that in my pdf
Thanks
Andrew

Message Daniel Madison from his website and he should be able to fix the problem for you.

When I got III, my download was broken. I emailed him, and in about 10 minutes, he just emailed me the PDF. He's really good about helping you out.

-ThrallMind

Oct 8, 2007
Sorry to "bump" this thread but I wanted to know if the explanations and the content of the effects in Identity is as comprehensive as they are when purchased individually. Were they explained as thoroughly as they were in their own PDF's?

Sorry to "bump" this thread but I wanted to know if the explanations and the content of the effects in Identity is as comprehensive as they are when purchased individually. Were they explained as thoroughly as they were in their own PDF's?

They are essentially the same PDF's just put into one giant one. So, they should be close to, if not exactly the same.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Message Daniel Madison from his website and he should be able to fix the problem for you.

When I got III, my download was broken. I emailed him, and in about 10 minutes, he just emailed me the PDF. He's really good about helping you out.

-ThrallMind

I had that problem too... Except for one thing.

I was in the middle of emailing him when I got the email with the PDF. Now that was magic. :p

- Sean

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
I had that problem too... Except for one thing.

I was in the middle of emailing him when I got the email with the PDF. Now that was magic. :p

- Sean

I got it as soon as the clock hit the proper time. I loved One, and had to own III. The original upload was broken. At least I assume. Because I emailed him my issue, and was then sent it in an email as I said. Later on, I was again sent an email containing it. Probably the same one you got. I figure a few people had the issue, he checked it out, then emailed the working one to anyone who bought it.

That is some crazy awesome customer service. :)

-ThrallMind

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results