I'm depressed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
One question. I was stupid and made my name Ilanw(I love ashley nicole wright) If we do end up breaking up, is there anyway of changing my screen name?

Sep 1, 2007
And another thing that sucks is my mom is almost totaly insesitive to this. I tell her almost everything last night and she's being nice and stuff and whatever. Today she's like whatever i dont care if your sad or mad or depressed. I don't want to go play 3 soccer games and spend 6 hours at the soccer field today. Who would after this? I want to talk to her and get this all figured out. I'm depressed, and feel like (excuse my language) s***, my stomach hurts, my head hurts, i'll admit i cried last night a lot. How am I supposed to go through 6 hours of soccer like this? I got 3 hours of sleep, im exhausted from wasting my energy being mad and crying (i hate saying i cryed). She thinks it's my one chance to show the coach i'm good. At this point.. I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT HE THINKS, he's a horrible person anyways and he decided varsity and JV by putting all the juniors and seniors on varsity and all the sophmore and freshman on JV. I happen to be a sophmore. There are a few us on JV that are way better than half the Varsity team. That's a whole other problem though.

K well I had to get that out.

Thanks again to everyone and giving me some support.

Sincerly,
Spencer.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
One question. I was stupid and made my name Ilanw(I love ashley nicole wright) If we do end up breaking up, is there anyway of changing my screen name?)
I can absolutely do this for you. Just shoot me a PM if and when you're ready.

Good luck man!

P.S. Accidentally edited your above post. Don't remember what all it said, so feel free to make another.

Sep 1, 2007
I can absolutely do this for you. Just shoot me a PM if and when you're ready.

Good luck man!

P.S. Accidentally edited your above post. Don't remember what all it said, so feel free to make another.

Thanks a ton man. Nothing has been solved just yet. Hopefully soon.

Thank you.

Sincerly,
Spencer.

Sep 1, 2007
Spencer,

Dude, you have us. I promise we won't cheat on you. Too bad you don't live in Vegas you could come by the house and hang. Don't let it get you down.

Chris Kenner

PS: What kind of magic do you do?

The post i replied to this was accidently edited and deleted most of the stuff so i'm making another reply to this.

Thanks a million Mr. Kenner. And thanks for the big smile you put on my face! You better not cheat on me! lol. Yah I wish I lived in Vegas, you seem like a really nice and funny guy. It would be an honor to meet you.

And I do a majority of card magic, only coin magic i do in Digital Dissolve. If you don't mind me asking, Why do you ask?

Sincerly,
Spencer.

Sep 1, 2007
well everybodys pretty much said everything....chill out dawg... next year, same day you'll be looking at this thread and laughing your ass off...

P.S. -> Damn t11 is so warm n stuff..feels like a buddies hang out place..im loving it here by the day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Agreed, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I read all the posts and things people have said.

Gah if we do break up.. here's what i'm losing..

GetAttachment.jpg

dfghgfjh.jpg

189107686_627529924_0.jpg

eww i look bad lol.

Sincerly,
Spencer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results