I'm one of those kids....

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
It is very discrepant. If you cut the deck and present it as selected card being reversed in the center, it would make more sense.

Feb 4, 2008
Interesting concept. I have been working on a reversal that brings the card to the top of the deck in one move. Yours may actually be a bit more practical. Insert specs card and have them cut it and then spread the deck. Just one presentational idea.

Apr 29, 2012
I've seen this before. Several times. I use it all the time, but I don't know who created it first. I have a friend who submitted this same move to the wire and it was rejected because it wasn't original enough. So this probably isn't the move to put on the wire.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I've seen it before as well. I don't really think it is original. I've seen guys doing this just jamming around at club meetings.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
The main problem is that the card talks... Pretty loudly. It was easy to figure out the move and when I tried to replicate it, it was loud. I went back and watched the video again and I could hear it when you performed.

I haven't been able to find anything in print using your method. The closest I could find is a move of Ken Krenzel's (see Card College p.77) which uses a dribble rather than a squaring from a fan and ends up with the card at the bottom but not reversed.

There are better methods for controlling and reversing a card. Also, a move without any routines isn't really helpful.

Your time is better spent learning what has been developed before spending a lot of time trying to create something just so you can have something on the Wire.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I didn't see the point of the sleight. All it looked like to me was a One Card Middle pass. Which has been around for ages, I also think the basic idea of it is kind of boring. I know Paul Cummins has a way to reverse the card in the deck during his Multiple selection routine and I believe I saw Doc Eason do the same during his as well.

Feb 4, 2008
Hey...the kid was respectful when he was informed this was old news. It is probably fair to politely inform him to spend a few more years studying before he tries to create something new. Let's just be careful not to go overboard with it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results