Impromptu CIB

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
So, being a student in highschool (soon to be college) I have a great audience selection, I've done some metal-bending and lots of card tricks, but I see so many students with bottles, and I've always wanted to do a killer impromptu CIB. I own The Abyss, however the bottle can not be borrowed, and set up is required. I want a CIB that removes one or both of those elements from the equation. I'm looking for a CIB that can either:
A. Use a borrowed bottle, or
B. Requires minimal setup.

If anyone knows of such a CIB, that would be great! And please, PLEASE, don't turn this into a big debate over which CIB is the best.

Thanks, guys!

You are looking for Bullet. The setup is, quite literally, 3 seconds, and requires absolutely no gimmicks, special props or anything.

The same thing goes for Factory Sealed (no gimmicks, no props), except the setup time may be around 10 seconds for FS (if you're slow).

I can personally give both of them my highest recommendation, but I will say that I perform Bullet more because the angles are more forgiving (actually, they're almost perfect).

Sep 1, 2007
I have bullet, and even though it's marketed as THE impromptu coin-in-bottle, justin never actually teaches in detail how to make it truly impromptu, only one sample performance where he does it. Does anyone have any tips for me on that? (PM please)

I have bullet, and even though it's marketed as THE impromptu coin-in-bottle, justin never actually teaches in detail how to make it truly impromptu, only one sample performance where he does it. Does anyone have any tips for me on that? (PM please)
That was the only big let-down for me...

Bullet is a great DVD to open your eyes to CIB magic. After watching it I have come up with my own that works much better for me and I think you'll do the same.

Sharp

Sep 1, 2007
Yes go with Bullet.
I have both Bullet and Factory, but I perform Bullet more because it is more impromptu, with only a 3 second setup literally.
PLUS, Justin Miller is doing the teaching. Can you really go wrong?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results