Impromptu Haunted Deck

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Derren Brown has an excellent method... Really looks quite eerie when done properly.

David Misner I believe has been working on a method of his own and there was a guy practicing one in a stickam which looked super cool - tabled and open handed.

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Derren's Haunted Pack is excellent, although it isn't entirely original to him as far as my knowledge goes.

Sean is right, I've been working on a handling of an impromptu Haunted Pack for a while, although I have to give credit to my good friend Mikey as the method was something he suggested.

Danny's effect Motion is excellent, although it isn't like traditional Haunted Packs where the cards cut to the selection. It's more of a rising card, where the selected card visually rises out of the deck. It looks fantastic when he performs it, but I find it quite difficult.

I would recommend Derren's version. I've blown people away, as it looks so clean.

David

Jan 14, 2008
philippines
devil's picturebook... its in the hands and really easy to do.... giving you more space to focus on your character... hehehe

you ask the same question on exo right??

neco

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
I've come across one, I cannot remember the credits for it, I just remember stumbling across the method once, and it's always stuck for me. Although I never used it. It it 100% impromptu, yes, and it can be done with a borrowed deck.

PM me for more details if you like.

-Sam H

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results