Improve your performance - Witness Email Session // ★★★★★

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Hey everybody,

Are you (or someone you know) interested in improving your performance/handling of WITNESS?

Here's your answer - be a part of the WITNESS email session.

It's free, fun, and filled with great tips and thoughts for you to be inspired and improve.

* Hidden video links
* Digital goodies
* Several quality WITNESS ideas
* New found credits to expand your knowledge
* plus a whole bunch more

Click here now to join the WITNESS email session.

This will help you make the difference between good and GREAT, and knowing is half the battle.

See you over there...

Asher

ps. if you have any questions, please email me at lee@leeasher.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yes this has been posted before. Remember that I'm trying to get a hold of everyone who has WITNESS. People purchase it at different times. If I only posted once, then they miss out. So I post this every few weeks to get them involved. That's why you see it a few times, and continue to. Thanks for understanding.

Sep 1, 2007
If no one signed up the first 5 times what would another try accomplish. I love ya Lee, but this is kinda iffy...

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
If no one signed up the first 5 times what would another try accomplish. I love ya Lee, but this is kinda iffy...

YOU cant tell if anyone signed up so how would you know.

And read carefully next time.this is at the end of his post.

"Yes this has been posted before. Remember that I'm trying to get a hold of everyone who has WITNESS. People purchase it at different times. If I only posted once, then they miss out. So I post this every few weeks to get them involved. That's why you see it a few times, and continue to. Thanks for understanding."

Nov 1, 2008
The guy is an incredible magician - cut him some slack. Witness is a pretty bad-ass effect - and if the originator wants to take the time to discuss the intricacies of the performance with the people who have purchased it I say good on ya Lee! If you aren't interested why bother reading the topic or even replying to the thread?
t

D

Deleted member 2755

Ok guys, it was really only the first post that was unhappy with seeing this posted. Now everyone is defending Lee. No one is attacking Lee at this point. No need to defend him.:p Let's actually keep this on topic now about the newsletter and not why he has a right to post about it.

Thanks guys. ;)

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

Dude wtf. All you ever do is to inform people of your newsletter.

No need to be rude. He just wants to make sure everyone knows about it. Honestly, how does him posting his newsletter effect you at all? If you see it posted, just don't click on it. Is it really that big of a deal if he posts about it? He worked with Theory 11 to put this effect out on DVD and now he wants to expand on it and let people know of some newer ideas that weren't on the DVD. There is no need to be disrespectful to the man who

1. Gives great advice in his newsletters

2. Has a site just for bios/videos on some of the greatest magicians.

3. Wants to educate the magic community on magic, more than just this little shell called Theory 11. We need to expand sometimes and Lee does a lot to make that happen.

If you ever need advice for anything in magic, Lee is always happy to help. And you disrespect him just like that? Wow. That says a lot. I have all the respect in the world for Lee. He's a great magician and cares about the community he's in. I guess some others feel differently.

-Doug

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Honestly,
why does it matter if Lee posts this every other few weeks?
This,like he has explained,is to inform all the newcomers who have bought Witness that they can get help on it.
It's alot more useful than alot of the usual posts on here.
Besides,if you know that this goes up,why do click on it?just ignore it.So simple.

D

Deleted member 2755

I heard that these newsletter are like super spammers...

You heard wrong.

Stickies kinda annoy me though. They just clutter up the forums at the top.

That's why we try not to have a lot.

Honestly,
why does it matter if Lee posts this every other few weeks?
This,like he has explained,is to inform all the newcomers who have bought Witness that they can get help on it.
It's alot more useful than alot of the usual posts on here.
Besides,if you know that this goes up,why do click on it?just ignore it.So simple.

Thank you.

Alright guys. Can we please stay on topic? If you don't have anything kind to say, don't say it at all.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results