Improving User Profiles

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Theory11 crew will you ever let us have avatars, like dananddave, and decknique, and under our name would be saying senior member and those types of things

I agree. In fact I think I remember hearing about user titles before t11 launched, I guess it was forgotten since there was a lot of effort on everything else.

Personally, I think they should do the same kinda thing E does. If you have titles that are based on the number of posts, then it's just a contest to see who gets to the highest title first. Just look at The Magic Cafe and you'll see what I mean...it's crazy over there.

The forum system at Ellusionist is best IMO, because then it's based on quality, and not quantity. That way, the forums are filled with good info and people trying to be more helpful.

Best.
Steve

I agree. In fact I think I remember hearing about user titles before t11 launched, I guess it was forgotten since there was a lot of effort on everything else.
I remember hearing something along the lines of that they didn't want to do ranking because they didn't want to judge people or something like that. And I remember hearing someone on the T11 staff say that avatars will be availible in the future but it already seems like they have their hands full

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
We've got a TON of cool ideas for the forums and media section in discussion behind the scenes, some of which inspired by the site suggestions thread that was posted a few weeks back. We're crankin' on it and hope to have some new features up very soon.

Sep 1, 2007
Dudes you can always use "ASCII art" and just have your signature be a really big goofy graphic of that stuff. get creative

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results