Indecent by Wayne Houchin Review

Sep 8, 2007
My 1st Review on Theory 11

Indecent is an amazing trick that is very simple and very practical.

Effect: a card is selected from any deck. It's a free choice-- no force. Signed. The card is then lost in the deck, then shuffled. The cards are then dribbled on top of a sealed Ziploc bag. Slowly, the bag is lifted up from underneath the chaos of cards to show that one card is sealed INSIDE the bag-- the spectator's signed card.

Price:
$24.95 on Ellusionist.com

Difficulty: Indecent isn't really that hard at all. If you have been doing card magic for a while you should have no problem. The one thing you need to do is to test the trick out on yourself and practice before you perform it. Overall difficulty - 2/5

Video Quality: The video quality is excellent like all the other Wayne Houchin DVDs on the market. Overall quality - 5/5

Teaching: Wayne Houchin does an excellent job explaining the handling and how the trick works. He also teaches you how to present it and the correct time to perform it. Overall Teaching - 5/5

Overall Rating - 5/5

Final Thoughts: Indecent is a very simple and clever trick to do. The trick is great if your performing on the street or in a restaurant. It is also extremely visual and gets excellent reactions. I hope you got something out of this review and hope you enjoyed it. :)

Dec 13, 2007
I love this trick

I actually performed this last night at a dinner party i had to entertain at... most of the guests said that it was their favorite trick

i completely agree with that review. i love the trick and the dvd is very well produced. not the mention the trick is extremely easy to do. its so devious. its hallarious when people say the card melted in the bag and you are there thinking, wow i cant believe this fools people.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results