Injuries

Mar 20, 2017
Any tips for how to avoid injury, or stretches and exercises to help heal an injured hand it finger, I have injured my left thumb.

Oct 19, 2015
My doctor always suggests soaking in ice water for 20 minutes (this is painful)...then let it warm completely up, then do it again. I would usually do this 3-4 times am and 3-4 times pm for the first 24 hours. After that it will feel much better and you can use heat pad or hot water bottle in the evenings for a few days.....

Mar 20, 2017
My doctor always suggests soaking in ice water for 20 minutes (this is painful)...then let it warm completely up, then do it again. I would usually do this 3-4 times am and 3-4 times pm for the first 24 hours. After that it will feel much better and you can use heat pad or hot water bottle in the evenings for a few days.....
Ok I will give that a try, thanks!

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I know for a fact that you can hurt your hands somewhat, especially tendons and the bones. I've never tried these, but I here they can help:
Not sure if this one specifically though.

Reactions: 010rusty
Mar 20, 2017
I know for a fact that you can hurt your hands somewhat, especially tendons and the bones. I've never tried these, but I here they can help:
Not sure if this one specifically though.
Ok thanks! I've heard the virts talk about hand injury as well and doing exercises to prevent it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results