Inner Card Trilogy Book by Dai Vernon

Apr 26, 2013
I'm looking for the above set of books
Two hours on the internet and I can only find the second one in this set but most are sold out

I would like to buy all three in one purchase I don't mined if it's second hand (used)

James

DBK

Jun 17, 2017
I have one of the 3, but I wouldn't give it up. I'm new to theory eleven, but have been a magician since 1992, when I found a magic shop and a local club. I've moved since then, but I can claim to being a personal student of Shawn Farquhar.

Hello everyone!

Apr 9, 2016
Llepub dot com has them in pdf format on sale at the moment for $7-8 per book. They have the 4th as well if you want that portion, mostly deals with his life and experiences.

If you can deal with digibooks, they have another 30 or so to grab, I'd highly recommend The Complete Works of Alex Elmsley Vol 1&2, Mario's MINT 1&2, The Cartwright, and a handful of others. Must be a sale going on now, the prices on the e-books are like 60% off on most.

I like my paper books and hardcovers at that, but if it's a choice of having it digitally or not having it all, I'll buy the digicopy.

Good luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results