Inside by Daniel Madison

Apr 6, 2010
Just wondering if anyone has had a look at this or purchased it?

Looks well worth £35 but i just wanted to see if anybody has got it/what they think of it.

Cheers,
Steve

Sep 14, 2009
Ncy (Nancy, not NYC :])
Hi, I've got the 4th copy of it.

In facts, it's pretty amazing. Depending on what you're looking for, and your level.

Some things are hard, like some sleight, etc...but if you haven't buy anything from Madison, i think you should buy it.

It as almost nothing to do with the 2dvds set. Even if I don't have a lot of magic book, I think it's a good one ;)

Also, if you don't have the Dvd "Dangerous-Mystique" I would recommend you to buy it (too / first ).

Best.

M

Apr 1, 2009
California
It's worth your money. Madison's work is pretty complex, so I've been having some trouble, but all in all, it's a great read and there's plenty of gems inside Inside. :D

Apr 6, 2010
Well i think the verdict is pretty clear :)

Its pretty darn cheap too so i think i will take all your advice and get this when i have some money spare!

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
You should however be warned that d+M doesn't AT ALL go into details while explaining the tricks, the explanations are pretty dry...But still, it's packed with good stuff.

Apr 6, 2010
Thats the way i like it, iv been using The Trilogy as my cardistry source and have learned a lot more by actually having to figure out certain things myself than being spoon fed everything.

Apr 6, 2010
Just bought the signed special edition, CAN NOT WAIT!

Cheers for all the comments when i originally posted this thread guys.

Nov 8, 2007
The material itself (almost all card magic) is excellent. Lots of great effects and clever methods. The writing itself is pretty bland, and the book is filled with tons of grammar and spelling mistakes, but the material itself is good stuff. You'll definitely get something out of it.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
Just bought the signed special edition, CAN NOT WAIT!

Cheers for all the comments when i originally posted this thread guys.

Thats really good. I recommend you look into the Advocate Section and Blood. I have gotten wonderful reactions with advocate. This is something that you will take with you where ever you go.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results