Inside - Daniel Madison

Apr 1, 2009
California
Daniel Madison's compilation of all of his PDFs from 2005 till now rewritten and remastered into a hardcover book. Everything from the Trilogy (One, Two, and Three) through The Advocate. Especially for someone like me who has a hard time reading things off of the computer like a pdf, and prefers books to most anything. Who else is extremely excited about this? Although the price may be a bit... pricey, it definitely sounds worth it.

Aug 19, 2009
Daniel Madison's compilation of all of his PDFs from 2005 till now rewritten and remastered into a hardcover book. Everything from the Trilogy (One, Two, and Three) through The Advocate. Especially for someone like me who has a hard time reading things off of the computer like a pdf, and prefers books to most anything. Who else is extremely excited about this? Although the price may be a bit... pricey, it definitely sounds worth it.

I have a prediction:

In 1-2 years(maybe more):

He will release a product entitled "Outside".

I know it seems like a stretch, and is totally not obvious, but just go with me here.

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
Doesn't d+M have some tricks that have video footage with it as well? Are they going to be on it, like a DVD in the back of the book, or are those tricks "weaker" as well and taken out?

Sep 20, 2009
if that's real, then it will hurt my feeling, i haven't got all Daniel Madison's books yet, i love some effects that's on the original book, but they are not included in Inside, what a tragedy...

Apr 1, 2009
California
on the bright side, you can still or should still get them while they're available, then you'll have effects that you love that are no longer on the market. the only pdfs of his that he has are Burn and Wrath.

Sep 20, 2009
nvm all cool we can still get them =) we still have around 6 months of time to get those single books

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm going to get this. The only thing that's put me off buying a lot of Daniel's stuff before is that I don't like having to read/watch stuff on my computer. I have his Trilogy lecture notes in PDF and they are great but reading them is a pain, but I would quite gladly buy an actual book from him. Does seem pricey but when you consider the amount of ideas in it it's a real bargain compared to most of the single trick DVD's etc that are saturating the magic market at the moment. Plus, from the pics on his website it looks like a really nicely made book.

Anyway, will probably pick this up after next week, as I'm going to a magic convention next weekend so will probably end up spending a fortune as it is!

R

Apr 1, 2009
California
That's exactly my mentality. Or pretty darn close anyway. Love Madison's work, but haven't gotten anything due to the inconvenience. I have a hard enough time with DVD's. I love just taking a book and the needed materials, lock myself into my screenless room and work on an effect and the knowledge. But unfortunately, a lot of newer artists don't have books out...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results