Inspirations

Jan 18, 2009
I recently watched the Inspiration video in the media section. I was really thinking about how difficult it really is to cope with autism or any other disability. Adam really showed some good showmanship and some nice skill with his stage magic.

So I wanted to know what everybody's inspiration is or any inspirational stories that maybe helped somebody through the day or made them laugh on a bad day.

My inspiration is hypnotherapy, it helps people with using a special set of skills and without drugs. It helps balance people and try to do better with their life and I love the idea behind it, I myself hope to open my own business after exiting the Navy and do some good.

Anybody else?

Jul 14, 2008
Well, I have a deaf friend who does magic. In the past, he had a social anxiety disorder so basically, he was an outcast for his entire life and suffered depression and was about to commit suicide. But now, magic changed his life and he has many good friends whom he can rely on (including me) and trust for the remaining of his life. I guess magic can really make the difference in your life. Personally, this video Inspiration is truly inspiring to us all and by watching this video reminded me of my magic buddy.

Sep 7, 2008
The Moon

My inspiration comes from Adam. I have had the great pleasure of knowing him. He is a fantastic magician and watching him in person is beyond cool.

Your the man Poncho!

MD

Jul 29, 2008
My inspiration comes from the people's reaction, and a magician I know, his name's Drew. Strange fellow though, he's funny guy, used to be around on the forums :p
If ya read this Drew, I think that the threads you make are very strange on the forums you're on :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results