Interested in elemental magic

Aug 24, 2008
Greece
hi guys

I have actually become very interested in elemental magic recently but i dont know of many products about elemental magic. Can you suggest any?i recently purchased Sean Field's 1337 notes but sth happened and i have not got a link to download them although the transaction was succesful(any help with this is much appreciated).So anyway i would love sth that included ice (i am thinking of freezer burn).Thanks in advance

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Hmm.

Freezer burn is a great collection of tricks with ice, I've recently bought it and rather like the ideas Chris has come up with.
I haven't had time to perform any of them yet, but think that they'll play pretty big.

Cinders is a great fire effect, signed burn and restore.

Maybe get Branded (I don't own) but it seems to get good reviews overall.

-thinks-

Take what you know and create a few new things?

Not much is coming to mind (I'm also pretty tired...).

-Rik

StormShadow

Banned
Jan 18, 2008
There is a cool effect that is called FREEZE by JP. Below is the description.

Effect

You take brand new factory sealed bottle of water and show it all the way around. You ask your spectator to feel the temperature of the bottle. They tell you the bottle is at room temperature. You show your hands to be clean and empty, you slowly start blowing on the bottle, and the impossible takes place: the water starts to get cold and FREEZE.

Points to remember:

* Bottle still factory sealed
* The spectator can touch and feel the temperature both before and after
* The water genuinely gets cold

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I have a big fixation with magic that purportedly lets one control or maipulate elements...

PM me and let me know what you want specifically and I may be able to help you out!

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results