Introducing Myself

Jul 6, 2008
Austria
Hello, fellow magicians.

Im a 17-year old guy living in snowy austria, which is a small country between germany and italy.
I've been silently reading in this forum for a few weeks now.
I started doing magic because I was deeply impressed by the performance of a magician that performed for me and my friends while we were waiting for our drinks at a bar in Vienna. The magic he did was very simple (I know now), but nonetheless he kind of shattered my mind. I'm actually still recovering.

Although I've got hardly a half year of experience, I got a job at a pretty noble restaurant. I'm working there two nights a week. I get paid fairly well, plus a meal (good lord, ducks are delicious) and drinks for free. And the people love it!

I want to thank all of you, your experience helped me a lot.

Greetings from Europe.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the forums, Pip! :D Hope you enjoy your time here, everyone's really friendly and we're all here to help each other - so if there's anything you wanna know (that won't involve exposure :p) ask away in the appropriate forum!

- Sean

joelpaschall

theory11 artist
May 6, 2008
Howdey Pip, welcome to T-11 you've been bit by the magic bug, the pain lingers but the side effects are amazing. Take care man.

JP

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
Congratulations on the gig!

And welcome to Theory11 - if you have any questions, feel free to post a thread or send me a PM; there's a ton of helpful, experienced people around here :)

Welcome to the forums, pretty nice that you got a part-time magic job after half a year of practice. I did the same as I joined too, looked at the forums then crept inside and said hello and got hellos back :D . We're pretty friendly here and I hope you enjoy your time here.

~PaCo

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Welcome to MY forums mwahahaha. Not really these forums are like the Hotel California you can check out but you can never leave.

-Michael

Jun 23, 2013
hallo ich bin auch aus österreich und wohne in der nähe von Wien.
mich hätte interessiert wie du es geschafft hast schon nach einem halben jahr in einem restaurant zu arbeiten.
Liebe Grüße

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results