www.youtube.com
Title: Invisibill
Creator: Josh Janousky
Publisher: Murphy’s Magic
MSRP: $ 25
Skill Level: All
DVD Run time: 46 minutes

Type of effect: bill transposition

Manufacturer's Write Up: On InvisiBill, you will learn how to cause a borrowed bill to turn completely clear. It's the definition of packs flat and plays huge. You'll see why this is one of Josh's go-to effects, week after week, in his professional walk-around work.

In addition, you'll learn Josh's killer effect, Credit 2 Cash: a visual transformation of a credit card into a stack of bills. Combined, they make a full set in your wallet.

It's easy to learn, to perform, angle-proof and works with any kind of currency. That's right. ANY KIND OF CURRENCY. It doesn't matter if it's paper or plastic.

IN THE BOX: several plastic transparent bills from various countries as well as the download code for the video.

Several gimmicks of various currencies, ready to perform
You will also receive the electronic files to create more gimmicks for US, Australia, and Canadian dollars, along with Pounds, Euros, and Yen.
Online video instructions, explaining handlings and tricks in detail.

How accurate is the ad copy? No deception

What's in the box?
Many plastic transparency bills plus the download code for the video. On the download page are several PDFs for additional currencies. Great for magicians who travel abroad. (China, Scotland, Japan, Indonesia, Euro, Canada, Denmark, Israel, Norway and more!)

Key points: this is not magic meant for magicians – it’s not meant to fool you. The magic is not the “bill switch” it’s the moment they open their hands and see an impossible object.

How are the production values: Murphy’s Magic makes great videos – nice transitions – well shot – everything is framed well, mic’d well and lit well.

Is it well made:
the bills are made of clear transparency

Is it well taught: Live performances as well as studio performances – 3 full routines plus a full additional effect that Josh will teach you how to turn a credit card into a stack of dollar bills.

Storage?
Does it "pack flat?" The plastic bills easily fold up and can be stored in your wallet.

Does it "play big?"
I think it gets a laugh and a cause for wonderment – nobody is going to “believe” that this was the same bill since it’s obviously a “fake.”

Difficulty / Skill level required:
Use your favorite bill switch and you’re good to go.

How much arts and crafts are involved?
None unless you choose to build the crdit card to bill routine or choose to make additional invisibill gimmicks.

How practical is this in the real world? (can it really be done?)
this is kind of one of those ah-ha moments, and not so much a miracle of magic. This is great for an opener, or a transition effect from one trick to the next, but I would not do this as a stand alone effect.

Overall score: let's toss out the traditional score of 1-10 and make this something that we all can appreciate and understand.

_____ Very Satisfied
__X__ Somewhat Satisfied
_____ Neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied
_____ Somewhat Dissatisfied
_____ Very Dissatisfied
_____ No Opinion

My thoughts – since the gimmick is made of a transparency type plastic, the “crumple” of holding it and transferring it – makes way more noise than the same movements with a soft paper bill. Also – paper bills unfold fairly well and the creases become slightly hidden – although with this gimmick the folds are fairly strong.

Even if you don’t do a lot of money magic – this is a simple enough effect that you could do at a moments notice with anyone’s borrowed bill.

+ Hey do you want to see my full review with even more of my opinions and ideas? Visit this link for my video review:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results