Invisible / Brainwave Deck

Nov 26, 2009
ok im trying to ask this without revealing the trick,

is there any place where u can get it "back to brandnew state" if people understand? is there anything on the market that will help?

thanks

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Err... If you're talking about what I'm thinking about, why don't you just switch it with an ordinary deck? I don't believe that you can remove the gimmick of the deck, if that's what you mean, at least not in a practical manner.

Nov 26, 2009
sorry i mean i have had my deck for a long time and the gimmick has wore out and doesnt work like it used to. so im looking for something to replenish the gimmick? to how it was when i bought it?

Nov 26, 2009
ofcourse that is an option,but hopefully for the same price mine will last a longer time for both decks? it surely has to be more benifical?

Feb 13, 2008
I made my own deck after learning the method and I would recommend using clear spray enamal. It's relatively cheap and mine hasn't stopped working yet.

Nov 21, 2008
I've had very good results with Testors Dullcote (1260 Flat Clear Lacquer). A light misting of the involved surfaces works great. Although I'm sure that other brands of clear matte finish lacquers or finishes will work fine. I bought a 3oz. can for less than $5 and I can make several decks with it.

May 14, 2009
France
Why carrying a gimmicked deck when you can do the same trick with a classic deck ?

You have to see Michael's Vincent "Brainwave, my way" which is a magic masterpiece ! :D

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I've had very good results with Testors Dullcote (1260 Flat Clear Lacquer). A light misting of the involved surfaces works great. Although I'm sure that other brands of clear matte finish lacquers or finishes will work fine. I bought a 3oz. can for less than $5 and I can make several decks with it.

Testors Dullcote is what you need. Make sure you do a light misting. If you put too much on the cards it won't work. You can always put an additional coat if it doesn't feel right. Make sure the cards dry completely before you reassemble the deck.

Do this in a well ventilated area or outiside. You might want to get a face mask (the type used for painting or sanding) from Home Depot so you don't inhale the fumes.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results