Invisible Deck

Jan 31, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I was making an Invisible deck today and decided to make it look as natural as possible. I signed cards had some friends sign some, different colored markers blah blah blah...

I then tried something which went far differently then I expected. I dribbled the deck in a messy manner into my left hand very openly and sloppily which is a weird thing to do with an ID.

I had an interesting result. Not 100% sure fire to work but gave the deck a very natural looking feel.

If anyone tried this and sees the weirdness I'm talking about I see new potential in the ID. Maybe people already know about it but I thought it would be cool get out there and stimulate the minds a lil.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
'making' an invisible deck?
signed? what?
i think the most naturally looking invisible deck is the one in its package

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
I was making an Invisible deck today and decided to make it look as natural as possible. I signed cards had some friends sign some, different colored markers blah blah blah...

A deck with signatures considered natural?

I had an interesting result. Not 100% sure fire to work but gave the deck a very natural looking feel.

So you mean that pairs st***d t******r ?

Jan 31, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Having signatures implies the deck is used for other effects as well...

maybe picture of a ship in a bottle or a snowglobe like some of sankey's effects

If You want to know about the dribble PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results