Invisible Elastic Thread IET (INVISIBLEELASTIC) by Ehrich Weiss

Nov 29, 2007
Lima - Perú
Hi i am looking for the best deal on Invisible Elastic Thread, while this I was comparing the Infinity Thread (too expensive) vs. Invisible Elastic Dispenser By Yigal Mesika.
But then I found this product, do you know if this is good (the price and quantity is great)...

Please give me some advice.

The information page says:

Invisible Elastic Thread IET (INVISIBLEELASTIC) by Ehrich Weiss Magical Industries

200 yards (300 ft) of elastic thread with 3 filaments, all while being thinner than an average human hair. This amazing thread that can be stretched to 4-5 times its natural state can also be separated into individual filaments to make it even thinner!! The possibilities with this product are endless.

Is this the same as Infinity Thread, which one is stronger, invisible, easy to work with, between the 3 of them?
Thanks
Jose H

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I don't have Yigal Mesika's IET dispenser, but I just got loops for christmas, and the threads the same...and it stretches quite well, and if you're careful then it's quite durable.

hope that helped.
:)

Sep 2, 2007
there is alot of iets out there, but ive only have used two varieties.

i have pet 2.0 and yigals thread. ive been wanting to try silkworm and infinity thread, but have not ordered them. pet is really invisible when comparing to it to mesikas thead which seems stands out.

However mesikas thread is really strong and is invisible when in use and pet doesnt have the ability to carry too much weight. there is also kevlar thread and lots and lots of different threads. Correct me if i am wrong but there is not any thread that can be invisible, especially when you can see its shadow. avoid wearing it for a long period of time as it can become "cluttered" and most importantly it all depends on presentation. In the right situations, one could use a piece of twine to accomplish the same reactions.

I have heard that there were samples of infinity thread available, which if they are still available should quell any doubts if it is worth the price. i would recommend trying as many different items you can afford and find what is best for you.

if you are looking for something that is economical for some time, mesika elastic is really good and silk worm is even more economical. as far as a recommendation though, if you arent willing to spend for the infinity thread (i havent tried it, but based on other peoples opinion it is awesome) then i would spend on mesikas iet.

Sep 1, 2007
You can ask like Justin Miller for some infinity thread for 20 bucks.

Or you can get Silkworm, I heard it was awesome.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results