Is Distortion worth it?

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
Distortion is worth it. I bought it, got it, watched the DVD, played with the gimmick. (Hadn't performed it yet).

It is a perfect ending trick if you are doing a few "moving pips" tricks.

However, I got a blue backed. I use reds. :)

I'm warning you, Wayne, on October 1st when you can buy the gimmick alone, you're getting another sale! Watch out for that.... :)

Sep 1, 2007
Italy
it can only be done with a 6 of diamonds

what's the problem with this? don't you know how to do a force? there are over 50 forces techniques...

and the gimmick only comes in a red backed bicycle rider back...:(

this is not a problem fo me because I always use red or blue bikes...
You could also try to make the gimmick for another deck yourself but I'm not sure you will be able to.

Is Distortiom worth it?

Hello everybody,

My first time here and I'm lovin' it! is Distortion worth it? Two words...HELL YEAH!!! The effect includes an instructional dvd made by one of the most brilliant thinkers I know...Wayne Houchin! Another note I must add is the fact that I've seen the gaff card - just the gaff card alone, sold for more!!! I'm very excited about this websight and, already, the effects I saw demonstrated were "OFF THE HOOK!!!" Great job Theory 11 team! Well...I guess i'll be saving some "skins" now cuz' there are definitely a few things I will purchase from this awesome site.

Until then...

FADE

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results