Is this original?

Jan 11, 2013
Dubai
I'm not sure about the originality of the effect, but I'm also not sure if its worth exposing the method and name of a very strong move such as the push through shuffle to simply locate a four of a kind. After you have told them about that move and even shown the mechanics of it, any table shuffle you do after that whether its real or not your spectators will just think you are doing something suspicious, which will lessen the impact of any effect you do that needs a real or false table riffle shuffle. Plus in my opinion there are better, stronger and clearer ways of producing a four of a kind. Don't mean to sound nasty just giving my opinion.

Sep 2, 2007
London
While I haven't seen that particular routine, it certainly shares some DNA with Ed Marlo's "Push-Through Failure". Given that, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a similar variant already out there.

Sep 8, 2012
Thanks for your tips and advice :)
It was created especially for gambling demonstration, and I don't use the push trough, I use my false shuffle, which never gets detected. Just wondered what you think about it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results