Is this Witness?

Sep 2, 2007
I am also mad at Lee Asher for re-releasing an effect, and claiming a different title to it.
Lee Asher wants to further magic by presenting his effect to an audience, magicians, in a way that it can be received by the "world in the latest, easiest, most popular fashion." Further, the DVD for Witness has "years of subtleties, tips, and certain fine details" that are not found in his notes.

Moreover, he changed the name of the effect to one that, in my opinion, sounds like the hard-hitting, mind-blowing effect that Witness is -- and that is his prerogative. However, he has never claimed that "Witness" is not "Deucebag" -- in fact, he has mentioned it several times in these forums, and it is mentioned in the Witness page in the tricks section, where those, who want to buy the effect, will visit.

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
Well, I actually decided to remove both of my videos. I now realize how much of an *******-ish thing it was to do that. People need to make a living, and I guess this is one of the ways to do so. But I still think the price is unjustified. Since Thinking out Loud is actually cheaper then this.

Edit: I also believe when you show previews, would you please PLEASE show the FULL effect. not 1/2 the effect? Like in Witness, and Digital Dissolve. I want to see exactly what the trick looks like.

Sep 2, 2007
Those, who would rather save money, can buy the notes on Witness. But, some people prefer to see an effect performed visually, rather than reading it from a book.

One doesn't have to buy Witness, one can learn Deucebag -- it depends upon one's tastes and preferences -- but, I prefer to learn visually.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Why don't you just do us all a favor and quit whining about the price. Lee said himself, if you don't want it, don't buy it. Also, don't put crap on youtube then say your going to reveal it, its just ingnorent. "Oh i'm so mad at Lee, he changed the name blah blah blah" Dude, get a freakin life and just practice. Enough with the drama, just do magic, thats why your here right?

Aug 31, 2007
I wasn't really whining. I was just pointing out it's overpriced. Anyways, this topic can be closed now, I guess.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I'm glad that all of our forum members can get along, not be rude, be polite and... Oh wait...
Never mind... :(
Come on people, play nice, no need to be rude or disrespectful, or bash people for their opinions.

Aug 31, 2007
Well, I actually decided to remove both of my videos. I now realize how much of an *******-ish thing it was to do that. People need to make a living, and I guess this is one of the ways to do so. But I still think the price is unjustified. Since Thinking out Loud is actually cheaper then this.

Edit: I also believe when you show previews, would you please PLEASE show the FULL effect. not 1/2 the effect? Like in Witness, and Digital Dissolve. I want to see exactly what the trick looks like.

Thank you; you did the right, mature thing, and you should be commended for that. Thanks again.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results