It's Halloween!

Sep 4, 2007
Birmingham UK
And I believe its our duty to provide some particularily eerie/grusome experiences for people, don't you agree?

So what're your thoughts?

Throw in some effects and thoughts and lets see if we can make this halloween a night to remember. *que evil laughter and lightening*

wpt1031

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Toledo Ohio
The Iron Garrote by PETER Loughran. This effect is wicked awesome and easy to do. Its all in the presentation.

PETER Loughran, creator of some of the biggest selling effects like Poltergeist, Devil's Reflection, Zombie Casket, and his biggest hit yet, The Elevator, brings you one of the most incredible and visual solid through solid penetrations ever!

The performer introduces an execution device that apparently originated from Spain called a Garrote. The Garrote was intended to execute its victim by means of strangulation or decapitation.

The performer passes the Iron Garrote amongst the audience, and they note that it is extremely solid chain! It is then wrapped and tied tightly around the performer's neck (with the help of volunteers if you like). Suddenly the performer pulls the Iron Garrote, ripping it right through his neck!
Extremely visual
The Iron Garrote seems to sever right through your neck!
The Iron Garrote is completely examinable before and after the effect, your spectators will find nothing!
Can be done up-close and even surrounded!
Packs small and plays big!
You could even carry it in your pocket!
Great for stage, walkaround, and street magic!
Comes complete with instruction booklet, Iron Garrote, and special gimmick that does all the work! As with all PETER's products, this is a 100% high-quality audience-tested illusionette!

Seriously this effect is sick. You could easily scare some kids to death with this trick.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
And I believe its our duty to provide some particularily eerie/grusome experiences for people, don't you agree?

So what're your thoughts?

Throw in some effects and thoughts and lets see if we can make this halloween a night to remember. *que evil laughter and lightening*

ummm not yet?
Halloween isnt today?

AHH just kidding!
SAW sounds good to me, and maybe Stigmata!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results