Japanese Playing Cards

Oct 15, 2007
Hi guys,

I am becoming a huge fan of Japanese magic and am wondering if anyone knows about any diff. types/brands of Japanese playing cards that are good for card work?

Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic
well, i live in indonesia
n there's some japanese playing card beeing sold in my local market
it called Angel 727 deck (bordered back)
if you buy a dozen, it should be priced about Rp.1750 each (about $1.75)
the same company that produce that brand also produce another brand called Club Cruise (non bordered back = similar to bee back)

both brand have the similiar air cushion texture like reguler bicycle
the slick felt similar for me, but Angel have more stiff stock.
they doesn't fan well when I first open them, but after a while (maybe a week) they'll get softer and softer, and feel better to be fanned

my local magician some times use Angel for signed card trick, because it's cheap, yet have pretty good quality (...for that price)

here, let me post some pics of those brands
angel727.jpg

clubcruise.jpg

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I live in Japan, but the only Japanese brand of cards that I know of are the Wizard's Inn cards, which can be found here :

http://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~youki/cart/goodsprev.cgi?gno=I001

I have a few packs but... they aren't that great. They are really stiff and and they dont fan at all. You can do most tricks with them fine, but they fail in comparisson to Bikes and tally-hos.

Other than that, most the magician's here use Bikes and Tally Hos.

May 13, 2008
angel 727?

whew.. ternyata om whitelynx maen2ny di sini ya..

ampun suhu..

*sorry guys i spoke indonesian, yahaha*

om2 nanya dong.. itu emang dijualnya dimana? info dong.. mau nyicipin.. wkkwkw...

klo yg club cruise ada di indo jg?? dmn?? kyknya lebih keren clubcruisenya tuh... mirip bee.. yahaha..

oops, now is the translation

well, im just ask him where i can find shops that sells angel727.. yea sort of that..

thanks,
NdhiKaa360+

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results