Jason England on Fool Us?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jay Adra, Dec 15, 2011.

1. I was watching Fool Us and I thought I saw Jason England in the audience. I had to find the video on YouTube to confirm and I'm pretty sure it's him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcpZF5qgE60
    12:23

Not sure if anyone really cares but I like spotting people in audiences of shows :) Also, Ian Sharkey is in the audience in one episode but I can't remember which.

2. Huh, I guess it could be. It looks like he's sitting next to Derek Delgadio and Helder Guimaraes. I don't know if they hang out on a regular basis but you might be right.

3. I am pretty sure that is Helder Guimaraes, but not sure that it is Jason England, although it is likely.

4. Judging by the fact that he's within 3 feet of Derek Delgaudio and Helder Guimaraes, I'd say chances are that is a 100% match. Good catch! Sent your post along to Jason so he can check it out and revel in his 0.3 second international television debut.

5. Not quite true Jonathan, he was featured in the Las Vegas series of The Real hustle featuring Paul Wilson, a great program on the BBC.

6. It was a joke... *facepalm*

Also, great find! :D

7. I was correcting the part about it being his début, engaging in the conversation while being informative. Why be condescending?