Jason England's Bottom Deal Demo

Nov 3, 2009
its slickkkkk 4 bottom deals back to back where youre only expected to catch the last one. :)

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I recall a fantastic story about a magician wowing some high ups in the magic societies with his technical skill. He was able to deal seconds, bottoms, centres and greeks perfectly. He was, of course, using a stacked deck. They were so embarrassed that they angrily left the room.

Sep 23, 2010
The reason I don't like this demo is because the spectator can be thinking exactly what we are:

"Did he actually do a bottom deal?"

I understand that to be the whole point of the demo -- to demonstrate consecutive bottoms so deceptively, that you question whether he actually dealt bottoms for the first cards.

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
He shows all the cards in a ribbon spread, you see no aces in the cards. So, it would be easier to put them on the bottom un-noticed that putting them on the top, yes?

So, they're all bottom deals.

Nov 29, 2008
I thought he had the 3 aces copped, then after he put the AoS on bottom, he puts the other aces on bottom from cop.

J.
No I don't believe he did. I mean not to expose any secrets but I think he showed both his hands empty, so it must be the idea described above.

Jan 30, 2010
Tusk, North Carolina
Not to reveal anything but he's doing a strike bottom-deal. He talks about this in the 1 on 1 and says that he uses this technique when doing consecutive bottoms like in the teaser. I personally find this method to be the easiest, its quick and super effective. And as far as spectators questioning if it was really a bottom deal, simply show them again with the aces face up, thus showing your skillz with card cheating ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results