Jay Sankey

I just bought

I just purchased Greatest Hits. Great DVD, has good, reliable routines and are not that difficult. Its not on your list but I recommend putting it on there. I believe that theres a total of 35 tricks, which is including the 10 bonus effects. He also just lowered the price. Later. -Jason

Oct 8, 2007
I only have Paperclipped and it's very good. Teaches one principle but has many different applications and variations. From playing cards, to money, to business cards; bank night routines and a bit of mentalism for one trick. Sankey will also teach you these extra effects aside from Paperclipped itself.

KevinReylek

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
NY
www.newyorkmagicproject.com
Of the products you linked to (Wouldn't it have been easier to just list the titles?) I only have Rev Card Magic. It's an excellent DVD, though most of the effects need a bit of prep work. If you typically like to just work from a shuffled deck, you may not want to put the effort into some of what's offered in RCM.

That said, it's entertaining to watch, and has a lot of great effects.

My favorite Sankey DVD is Front Row Sankey. You get to see him perform in front of live audiences, and the material is very effective and workable. He teaches a handling of Paperclipped called Full Lotus, which is excellent. The Phoenix Effect, a nice card effect with flash paper, is worth the price of the DVD alone, and could have been sold as an individual effect.

Underground Jam is a great Sankey Dvd. Killer Key is a beatiful opener. Anytime, Anywhere has some imromptu gems, but has some filler, nonetheless one of his best.

Stay away from Revoltutionary Card Magic. Lots of filler and not really practical.

I heard Beyond Secrets was good, but if you want something like that you should get Maximum Entertainment instead.

And I don't own it, but from reviews, it says Sankey Unleashed is the best Sankey product you can buy. It has stuff from all of his creations and is good to get first.

Paperclipped is a fantastic trick. But IMO his best Dvd's are Underground Jam, Anytime Anywhere, and Paperclipped. I would put Sankey Unleashed, but I don't own it.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
honestly, i recomend them all. i just couldnt tell you which to get, but here is a list of the sankey dvds i own: (feel free to ask any questions about these)

front row sankey
paperclipped
in a flash
earplugs
underground jam
the real work on restaurants and bars
anytime, anywhere
hundred dollar miracles (one of my favorites)
beyond secrets (this ones a book)

again if you have any questions, please pm me

sankey magic is the best. everytime you order from him (from his website sankeymagic.com) he sends you an autographed pic. also, the last 2 i purchase, front row sankey and in a flash, i asked in the special instructions box if he could sign both dvd cases....it came in and they were both signed, AND he also sent me another signed pic!!!

sorry T11 but sankey magic has the best service ive ever had with a magic supplier. unfortunately, it takes almost 2 weeks for them to get my stuff to me as they are in canada and im in texas

Oct 28, 2007
i don't like sankey he ruins the dvd for me
just the way he acts annoys me (don't ge mad)
all i have to say is DON'T get 45 it is his worst dvd

L

Liam Carrie

Well i have to suggest some of his older material, is excellent.
these are the best sankey vids on the market (in my opinion)
Revolutionary Card Magic
Revolutionarey Coin Magic
Revolutionary coin magic 2.0
Boris Pocus
Sankey 1999
Sankey Tised
Short And Sweet
Sankey Very Much
Sankeys secret Files
Those are the VERY VERY best along with The Best Of Jay Sankey

Jul 2, 2008
Austin, TX
I just bought Hypervisual from Sankey Magic when I saw that it was on sale for $25. Lots of great stuff going for another couple hours, you should catch it if you can. Looking forward to receiving the DVD.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
'Sankey unleashed', the book, is amazing. Filled with really strong, really commercial stuff.
'paperclipped' is an amazing effect, as is 'leaving home', 'holy moly', 'wrap it up', 'smashed', 'spookey', and 'nailed'. As far as DVD collections go, i would go for the earlier stuff like '1999' or 'short and sweet'.

C!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results